WHITE WASH


Top - ASOS, Skirt - H&M, Shoes - New Look, Backpack - New Look

So, I think it's safe to say it's been a while. Just when I was getting into the swing of regular blogging, the life-ruining avalanche (possibly a little over-dramatic) that was my uni work snowballed into my life, and for that reason I took a little (massive) break.

But I'm back! And kicking off with an outfit post. Despite the weather continuing to be horrendous, I'm braving bare legs anyway, which may or may not be a good idea. You might recognize this scuba top from previous posts. Recently, I cropped it to pair with this skirt from H&M and together they have satisfied my all-white cravings. For now. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find two matching shades of white, but these two are a perfect match. Soul-mates, if you like. I am completely and utterly penniless at the moment, but after some serious ebay-ing and with a much needed pay day coming up, I am hoping to squeeze in a little shopping trip. All for the sake of the blog of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment